How Being An Open Business Helps With Five Market Trends
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article in the Business Insider, author Gianluigi Cuccureddu describes how open innovation helps build on five market trends: melting barriers to entry; micromarkets matter; best value wins; higher value roles are emerging; and ecosystems count.
Click here to read the full article.
- Manage Implementation of Open Innovation Strategy
- Match Your Innovation Process to the Results You Want
- The Intel Galileo Challenge: Launching in JKUAT, KU and UoN
- Organisational assimilation of vertical standards: exploring the interplay of technology destiny, firm-level factors and network effects
- Knowledge, access and usage pattern of HINARI by researchers and clinicians in tertiary health institutions in south-west Nigeria.
- Rabobank Foundation and the World Bank team up to strengthen financial cooperatives for agrifinance
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: market trend
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020