How Being An Open Business Helps With Five Market Trends
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article in the Business Insider, author Gianluigi Cuccureddu describes how open innovation helps build on five market trends: melting barriers to entry; micromarkets matter; best value wins; higher value roles are emerging; and ecosystems count.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: market trend
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018