How Being An Open Business Helps With Five Market Trends
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article in the Business Insider, author Gianluigi Cuccureddu describes how open innovation helps build on five market trends: melting barriers to entry; micromarkets matter; best value wins; higher value roles are emerging; and ecosystems count.
Click here to read the full article.
- Innovative cookstove business secures support from the Climate Innovation Center
- New research facility, unique in Africa, opened in Johannesburg
- Africa is finally booming, but don’t break out the champagne yet
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- Quotable: Bill Gates debunks 3 myths about the world’s poor
- How to build a sustainable competitiveness platform?
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: market trend
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021