How Open Innovation Can Open Doors For You
August 11, 2011 Editor 0
This article on the website “Smashing Entrepreneur” describes some of the factors that emerged in the past few years that paved the way for Open Innovation paradigms and lays out some steps for turning ideas into a reality through open innovation. There’s also a video from the former CEO of Procter and Gamble, A.G. Lafley, describing how P&G has made use of Open Innovation in licensing ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: Open innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019