How Open Innovation Can Open Doors For You
August 11, 2011 Editor 0
This article on the website “Smashing Entrepreneur” describes some of the factors that emerged in the past few years that paved the way for Open Innovation paradigms and lays out some steps for turning ideas into a reality through open innovation. There’s also a video from the former CEO of Procter and Gamble, A.G. Lafley, describing how P&G has made use of Open Innovation in licensing ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: Open innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018