ICT, Development and Innovation
August 5, 2011 Editor 0
ICT now dominates every aspect of our daily lives. Mobile phones, desktop computers, hand held devices, emails and the use of Internet has become a central part of our culture and society. In business, we have seen major paradigm shifts. How can ICT further development and innovation in Africa? This brief presentation puts forward a model. My Model 2002-2011
- Electrical Power is No Longer a Problem in ICT for Development
- What are the Top 10 Technology Challenges in International Development?
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019