ICT, Development and Innovation
August 5, 2011 Editor 0
ICT now dominates every aspect of our daily lives. Mobile phones, desktop computers, hand held devices, emails and the use of Internet has become a central part of our culture and society. In business, we have seen major paradigm shifts. How can ICT further development and innovation in Africa? This brief presentation puts forward a model. My Model 2002-2011
- Electrical Power is No Longer a Problem in ICT for Development
- What are the Top 10 Technology Challenges in International Development?
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018