Designing a Climate Innovation Center in Ethiopia
August 4, 2011 Editor 0
In partnership with UKAid, infoDev is developing a business plan for the financing and implementation of a Climate Innovation Center (CIC) in Ethiopia. CICs form a holistic and country-driven approach to boosting green growth and industrial competitiveness through supporting innovation in climate technologies.
Go to Source
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
- Gender and water technologies use for irrigation and multiple purposes in Ethiopia
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Advancing the gender agenda in small ruminant value chains in Ethiopia
- Towards coenurosis control: Practical training on dogs faecal examination techniques in Ethiopia
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020