Q&A: Philippe Mawoko on Africa’s new science observatory
July 31, 2011 Editor 0
Philippe Mawoko, the first head of the African science observatory currently under construction in Equatorial Guinea, speaks to SciDev.Net about the new institution.
Go to Source
- New generation digital time switches for ideal control
- Innovation as a knowledge-based outcome
- Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe Scientists Come of Age
- Can Islamic Finance spur Inclusive Growth & Sustainable Development?
- Celebrate the IDEOS vs. Samsung $100 Smartphone Price War in Kenya
- Building up a project complexity framework using an international Delphi study
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021