CGIAR announces next batch of research programmes
July 28, 2011 Editor 0
Six programmes worth more than US$950 million, which will target the poor’s access to food and markets, have been conditionally approved.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- China-Africa joint medical research to deepen
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020