Egypt needs science powered by people, not big projects
July 26, 2011 Editor 0
Egypt’s ‘science city’ will not build a science culture without its people empowered by academic experience abroad, argues Austin Dacey.
Go to Source
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
- Modelling Inclusive Business Success
- Agricultural Mobile Finance
- The Four Key Capacities to Successfully Engage Employees in the Innovation Process
- Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
- Gender and entrepreneurship: Advancing debate and challenging myths; exploring the mystery of the under-performing female entrepreneur
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020