Kenyan incubator could turn students’ ideas into gold
July 23, 2011 Editor 0
An innovation and business centre at Kenya’s Kenyatta University will try to channel students’ ideas to the marketplace.
Go to Source
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- Centres of excellence can stop Africa’s brain drain
- New drugs from ancient texts
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- [News & Analysis] Higher Education: With Eye to Innovation, China Revamps Its Universities
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019