High hopes for Ghana’s new science policy
July 1, 2011 Editor 0
Ghana hopes its new science policy, to be finalised in August, will address funding problems and boost the scientific infrastructure.
Go to Source
- Kenya: Delegates Attend Samsung-Sponsored Smart Government Summit
- Goals for science in the post-2015 development agenda
- Understanding the motivation and performance of community health volunteers involved in the delivery of health programmes in Kampala, Uganda: a realist evaluation protocol.
- South African teams back on track in solar car race
- How to Improve Your Business Writing
- How to Let Your Purpose Find You
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021