High hopes for Ghana’s new science policy
July 1, 2011 Editor 0
Ghana hopes its new science policy, to be finalised in August, will address funding problems and boost the scientific infrastructure.
Go to Source
- Scientists build ‘nanobowls’ to protect catalysts needed for better biofuel production
- Prioritizing the PMTCT implementation research agenda in 3 African countries: INtegrating and Scaling up PMTCT through Implementation REsearch (INSPIRE).
- What Inspiring Leaders Do
- Africa: Obituary – David Dickson (1947-2013), Founder of Scidev.net
- New method developed for ranking disease-causal mutations within whole genome sequences
- Nokia and m:lab in partnership to support mobile startups
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020