Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A survey paints a mixed picture of Africa’s agricultural research spending, with an overall rise but several areas for concern.
Go to Source
- Facilitating factors and barriers to malaria research utilization for policy development in Malawi.
- Kenya: Microsoft Zeroes in On Software Pirates
- Apply for $140,000 GSMA mWomen Innovation Fund Grants
- Islam Analysis: Building a healthy innovation ‘ecosystem’
- How the Arab World Can Build a Tech Sector of its Own
- Different practices for open innovation: a context-based approach
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021