Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A survey paints a mixed picture of Africa’s agricultural research spending, with an overall rise but several areas for concern.
Go to Source
- Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
- Agricultural research ‘key to easing climate-change impacts’
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018