Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A survey paints a mixed picture of Africa’s agricultural research spending, with an overall rise but several areas for concern.
Go to Source
- Wide-area smart grids with new smart units synchronized measurement analysis and control based on cloud computing platform
- Call for applications: Android Deep Dive training with Intel
- Can You Tweak Products Like Steve Jobs?
- Transforming cassava peel waste to quality feeds fast-tracked by private sector in Nigeria
- SA space industry making headway
- Stop Trying to Engineer Success
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020