Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A new centre will train African researchers to develop drugs for diseases neglected by large pharmaceutical companies.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation Drug Discovery (OIDD): A Potential Path to Novel Therapeutic Chemical Space.
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Report urges regional collaboration on clinical trials
- Discovering Africa’s drug potential
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018