Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A new centre will train African researchers to develop drugs for diseases neglected by large pharmaceutical companies.
Go to Source
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Open Innovation Drug Discovery (OIDD): A Potential Path to Novel Therapeutic Chemical Space.
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
- How Formalization Hinders Different Firm Innovativeness Types: Opening the Black Box with Evidence from a Service Industry
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020