Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A new centre will train African researchers to develop drugs for diseases neglected by large pharmaceutical companies.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation Drug Discovery (OIDD): A Potential Path to Novel Therapeutic Chemical Space.
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Report urges regional collaboration on clinical trials
- Discovering Africa’s drug potential
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019