Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A new centre will train African researchers to develop drugs for diseases neglected by large pharmaceutical companies.
Go to Source
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Open Innovation Drug Discovery (OIDD): A Potential Path to Novel Therapeutic Chemical Space.
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- Open versus closed new service development: The influences of project novelty
- Smart Cities, Smart Societies, Smart Enterprises
- SA’s MeerKAT radio telescope milestone with completion of dish foundations
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021