Igniting Innovation & Ideas
April 6, 2011 Editor 0
There is a new world order. Forget what you knew yesterday. Competitive advantage comes from being different. Today’s leaders need to stand out, to inspire, to shine. Ideas separate successful companies from failures. Our organisations must innovate, create and think differently – looking for fresh, unconventional solutions. At this conference you will be exposed to […]
Go to Source
- From Subsistence to Entrepreneurship
- From start-up to scale-up: What does it take?
- Effects of family functions and structural changes on family business development (social capital evidence)
- How Can Drones Accelerate Development in Ghana?
- Open Services Innovation: A Review
- Firm-internal Knowledge Integration and the Effects on Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021