Q&A: Calestous Juma and African innovation
February 15, 2011 Editor 0
Harvard globalisation professor Calestous Juma talks to SciDev.Net about how to get Africa’s wealth of innovation making an impact.
Go to Source
- Q&A: Dominique Kuitsouc on climate change in Central Africa
- 3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- 9 Different Models in use for Innovation Governance
- Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018