Q&A: Calestous Juma and African innovation
February 15, 2011 Editor 0
Harvard globalisation professor Calestous Juma talks to SciDev.Net about how to get Africa’s wealth of innovation making an impact.
Go to Source
- Be a Minimally Invasive Manager
- Expanding the agribusiness food chain
- Where Free, Profitable, Impact and Scale Intersect: Insights From the Story of Aravind
- Health Affairs July issue contains global innovation studies from India And Brazil
- Strong university-industry links key to tapping knowledge-economy spin-offs
- What Are Best Practices in ICT4D?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020