The Idiot’s Guide to Launching Successful Innovation Task Forces
February 11, 2011 Editor 0
The Heart of Innovation (January 29, 2011) – Here are 20 tips for assembling innovation task forces that work. They will save you time. They will save you headaches. And they may even save your company.
Go to Source
- How to Argue Across Cultures
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
- Study provides new insights on drought predictions in East Africa
- NTU start-up launches world’s first 3-in-1 water monitoring system
- Kenya: Internet Currency Helps Kenya Build Water Wells
- An innovation for improving maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) service delivery in Jigawa State, northern Nigeria: a qualitative study of stakeholders’ perceptions about clinical mentoring.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021