The Idiot’s Guide to Launching Successful Innovation Task Forces
February 11, 2011 Editor 0
The Heart of Innovation (January 29, 2011) – Here are 20 tips for assembling innovation task forces that work. They will save you time. They will save you headaches. And they may even save your company.
Go to Source
- The Secret Phrase Top Innovators Use
- From “Just Geeky” to Savvy Entreprenuer – The iHub Jumpstart Series
- Towards a novel service learning platform: a second generation learning solution
- Four Areas Where Senior Leaders Should Focus Their Attention
- AN EXPLORATORY STUDY ON E-COMMERCE, DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND DIGITAL REMITTANCES IN NAIROBI
- What If You Don’t Want to Be a Manager?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021