Our website, www.innovationafrica.org is suitable for research. We have more than 5000 articles and stories on every subject related to innovation and Africa. We syndicate and aggregate news every week .
In addition to these resources, we also provide Mendeley related research along side each article and story. Mendeley is a web program for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online. In other words, for every article we post, Mendeley research provides between 5-10 related articles.
On top of this, we provide at the end of each article, a list of related posts from our archives.
Last, but not least, we have relevant books and videos to accompany each article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018