Publishing through Innovationafrica.org gives you the opportunity to reach both a regional and a global audience. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to increase recognition and branding for yourself and your organization.
Our goal is to share best practice, knowledge and the inspiration to stimulate and drive innovation culture and innovation capabilities in Africa. Our audience consists of a steadily growing number of persons interested in learning more about how to further economic development and create value with innovation management.
All our content is related to the field of innovation and cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to different industries and discipline: science, business, technology, social. We also also focus on South-South Innovations, these are innovations taking place in other developing countries.
You are welcome to contact us.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018