Publishing through Innovationafrica.org gives you the opportunity to reach both a regional and a global audience. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to increase recognition and branding for yourself and your organization.
Our goal is to share best practice, knowledge and the inspiration to stimulate and drive innovation culture and innovation capabilities in Africa. Our audience consists of a steadily growing number of persons interested in learning more about how to further economic development and create value with innovation management.
All our content is related to the field of innovation and cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to different industries and discipline: science, business, technology, social. We also also focus on South-South Innovations, these are innovations taking place in other developing countries.
You are welcome to contact us.
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017