Publishing through Innovationafrica.org gives you the opportunity to reach both a regional and a global audience. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to increase recognition and branding for yourself and your organization.
Our goal is to share best practice, knowledge and the inspiration to stimulate and drive innovation culture and innovation capabilities in Africa. Our audience consists of a steadily growing number of persons interested in learning more about how to further economic development and create value with innovation management.
All our content is related to the field of innovation and cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to different industries and discipline: science, business, technology, social. We also also focus on South-South Innovations, these are innovations taking place in other developing countries.
You are welcome to contact us.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017