Publishing through Innovationafrica.org gives you the opportunity to reach both a regional and a global audience. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to increase recognition and branding for yourself and your organization.
Our goal is to share best practice, knowledge and the inspiration to stimulate and drive innovation culture and innovation capabilities in Africa. Our audience consists of a steadily growing number of persons interested in learning more about how to further economic development and create value with innovation management.
All our content is related to the field of innovation and cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to different industries and discipline: science, business, technology, social. We also also focus on South-South Innovations, these are innovations taking place in other developing countries.
You are welcome to contact us.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017