innovation + africa; +55 new citations
August 30, 2017 Editor 0
55 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2017/08/30
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- A theoretical framework of entrepreneurship and innovation in healthcare organisations
- Wildlife and wildlife management in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018