innovation + africa; +55 new citations
August 30, 2017 Editor 0
55 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2017/08/30
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- A theoretical framework of entrepreneurship and innovation in healthcare organisations
- Wildlife and wildlife management in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017