innovation + africa; +55 new citations
August 30, 2017 Editor 0
55 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search.
Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results:
These pubmed results were generated on 2017/08/30
PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- africa innovation; +41 new citations
- africa innovation; +17 new citations
- open innovation; +50 new citations
- Driving innovation, leadership and change at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
- A theoretical framework of entrepreneurship and innovation in healthcare organisations
- Wildlife and wildlife management in Tanzania.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018