Technological Entrepreneurship: A Multilevel Study
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
New technology-based firms play an important role in the business world, as they accelerate innovation processes and increase competitiveness. In the study of these businesses, it is necessary to involve variables of different levels of analysis. With the responses of 103 new technology-based firms, the relationship between variables at the individual, organizational, and contextual level was analyzed. The results show no clear and convincing relationship between entrepreneurial passion and creativity but there is between creativity and innovation. Also, the environmental dynamism showed no moderating influence on the passion-creative relationship but there was in the creativity-innovation relationship. The document presents a discussion of the main findings and conclusion of this work.
Go to Source
- User Acceptance Determinants of Information Technology Innovation in Organizations
- Regulation and Technology Innovation: A comparison of Stated and Formal Regulatory Barriers throughout the Technology Innovation Process
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Top management team advice-seeking and environmental competitiveness impacts on technological innovation
- Differential Effects of Personality Traits and Environmental Predictors on Reproductive and Creative Imagination
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017