Why businesses should pay attention to deep learning
October 21, 2016 Editor 0
The O’Reilly Data Show Podcast: Christopher Nguyen on the early days of Apache Spark, deep learning for time-series and transactional data, innovation in China, and AI.
In this episode of the O’Reilly Data Show, I spoke with Christopher Nguyen, CEO and co-founder of Arimo. Nguyen and Arimo were among the first adopters and proponents of Apache Spark, Alluxio, and other open source technologies. Most recently, Arimo’s suite of analytic products has relied on deep learning to address a range of business problems.
Continue reading Why businesses should pay attention to deep learning.
- Hadoop for business: Analytics across industries
- How real-time analytics integrates with our connected world
- Democratizing biotech research
- Big data, interactive access: How Apache Drill makes it easy
- Podcast: the Internet of Things should work like the Internet
- Marcelo Coelho and Colin Raney on 3D printing and the digital manufacturing revolution
Livestock markets, animal source foods and human nutrition: Considering program tensions, maximizing impact and avoiding harm Getting ready for phase 2: Africa RISING partners pore over farming systems research design
Subscribe to our stories
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait May 15, 2017
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector May 15, 2017
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana May 15, 2017
- Dairy production systems and the adoption of genetic and breeding technologies in Tanzania, Kenya, India and Nicaragua May 15, 2017
- Start-up from scratch? How entrepreneurship can generate sustainable development and inclusion in the Sahel May 15, 2017