Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem
September 19, 2016 Editor 0
A look at the artificial intelligence and messaging platforms behind the fast-growing chatbot community
Behind the recent bot boom are big improvements in artificial intelligence and the rise of ubiquitous messaging services. In the graphic below I’ve listed some of the most important AI, messaging, and bot deployment platforms, and have also highlighted the emergence of a few interesting stacks: Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Apple each control a general AI agent as well as at least one entry elsewhere in the stack.
Continue reading Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem.
- Artificial intelligence: summoning the demon
- Mobile developers, integration, and discovery are what count now
- Enhancing web server relative delay services by an integrated SA-fuzzy logic controller
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
- The ethics of artificial intelligence
- Reinventing the To-Do List: A Multi-billion Dollar Opportunity
Tags: bot platform
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018