Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem
September 19, 2016 Editor 0
A look at the artificial intelligence and messaging platforms behind the fast-growing chatbot community
Behind the recent bot boom are big improvements in artificial intelligence and the rise of ubiquitous messaging services. In the graphic below I’ve listed some of the most important AI, messaging, and bot deployment platforms, and have also highlighted the emergence of a few interesting stacks: Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Apple each control a general AI agent as well as at least one entry elsewhere in the stack.
Continue reading Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem.
- Artificial intelligence: summoning the demon
- Mobile developers, integration, and discovery are what count now
- Enhancing web server relative delay services by an integrated SA-fuzzy logic controller
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
- The ethics of artificial intelligence
- Reinventing the To-Do List: A Multi-billion Dollar Opportunity
Tags: bot platform
Subscribe to our stories
- Engineering growth: Innovative capacity and development April 11, 2017
- Innovation and R4D platforms in Africa RISING: questioning sustainability April 11, 2017
- A year in the life of an incubator April 11, 2017
- Integrated sheep improvement technologies showcased in Doyogena, Ethiopia March 16, 2017
- Good agriculture practices―low hanging fruits for Zambian farmers March 16, 2017