Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem
September 19, 2016 Editor 0
A look at the artificial intelligence and messaging platforms behind the fast-growing chatbot community
Behind the recent bot boom are big improvements in artificial intelligence and the rise of ubiquitous messaging services. In the graphic below I’ve listed some of the most important AI, messaging, and bot deployment platforms, and have also highlighted the emergence of a few interesting stacks: Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Apple each control a general AI agent as well as at least one entry elsewhere in the stack.
Continue reading Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem.
- Artificial intelligence: summoning the demon
- Mobile developers, integration, and discovery are what count now
- Enhancing web server relative delay services by an integrated SA-fuzzy logic controller
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
- The ethics of artificial intelligence
- Reinventing the To-Do List: A Multi-billion Dollar Opportunity
Tags: bot platform
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017