How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Bring in the tech nerds to help expand financial inclusion
- Financial Inclusion Targets and Transformational Change
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018