How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Bring in the tech nerds to help expand financial inclusion
- Financial Inclusion Targets and Transformational Change
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017