How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Bring in the tech nerds to help expand financial inclusion
- Financial Inclusion Targets and Transformational Change
- The Gender Gap in Access to Finance
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- Engineering growth: Innovative capacity and development April 11, 2017
- Innovation and R4D platforms in Africa RISING: questioning sustainability April 11, 2017
- A year in the life of an incubator April 11, 2017
- Integrated sheep improvement technologies showcased in Doyogena, Ethiopia March 16, 2017
- Good agriculture practices―low hanging fruits for Zambian farmers March 16, 2017