How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
February 3, 2016 Editor 0
Despite transformative innovations in digital technologies, the digital divide is still substantial. What can be done to spread digital dividends – that is, the broader development benefits of digital technologies – more widely? How can digital technologies contribute to the World Bank Group’s twin goals of eradicating extreme poverty and increasing shared prosperity?
- Developing a financial inclusion strategy: 5 lessons from Paraguay
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
- New G20 White Paper explores the fast-evolving role of standard-setting bodies for financial inclusion
- Bring in the tech nerds to help expand financial inclusion
- Financial Inclusion Targets and Transformational Change
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Tags: financial inclusion
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017