What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
December 29, 2015 Editor 0
Research by Kathleen McGinn and colleagues shows how teaching negotiation skills to young Zambian women negotiation skills can greatly improve their health and educational outcomes.
Go to Source
Tags: Zambian Schoolgirls
RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017