What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
December 29, 2015 Editor 0
Research by Kathleen McGinn and colleagues shows how teaching negotiation skills to young Zambian women negotiation skills can greatly improve their health and educational outcomes.
Go to Source
Tags: Zambian Schoolgirls
RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- Lessons from Five Years of Helping Governments Foster Incentives Transparency February 18, 2017
- Spatial Growth Solutions, Multi-Stakeholder Engagement, and Fish: Innovative Public-Private Dialogue in Mauritania’s Nouadhibou Free Zone February 18, 2017
- Making climate finance work in agriculture February 18, 2017
- Using a value chain approach to focus animal genetic interventions February 18, 2017
- Looping in local suppliers rather than forcing out international firms February 18, 2017