What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
December 29, 2015 Editor 0
Research by Kathleen McGinn and colleagues shows how teaching negotiation skills to young Zambian women negotiation skills can greatly improve their health and educational outcomes.
Go to Source
Tags: Zambian Schoolgirls
RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017