What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
December 29, 2015 Editor 0
Research by Kathleen McGinn and colleagues shows how teaching negotiation skills to young Zambian women negotiation skills can greatly improve their health and educational outcomes.
Go to Source
Tags: Zambian Schoolgirls
RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018