What Happens When Zambian Schoolgirls Receive Negotiation Training
December 29, 2015 Editor 0
Research by Kathleen McGinn and colleagues shows how teaching negotiation skills to young Zambian women negotiation skills can greatly improve their health and educational outcomes.
Go to Source
Tags: Zambian Schoolgirls
RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia Drivers of household food availability in sub-Saharan Africa based on big data from small farms.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018