Integrating Technology, Management and Marketing Innovation through Open Innovation Models
December 28, 2015 Editor 0
This paper explores, through a company case study, the importance of innovation for the competitive development of a company and how the adoption of an open innovation strategy could be effective to face typical barriers associated with the implementation of such processes. The case analysis shows the importance of the University-Industry relationship and the relevant role that the government plays in fomenting these relationships. Likewise, we point out the value of adopting an integral vision of the innovation process that not only considers its technological dimension (new product development), but also the elements associated to marketing and organizational change practices. The case studied herein exemplifies the systemic character of innovation and the relevance it has for companies, particularly for SME’s, to open its innovation strategy and integrate themselves with other actors to leverage its cognitive and financial resources as well as to explore new routes to bring the best of its internal technological capacities.
- Emerging Requirements for Technology Management: A Sector-based Scenario Planning Approach
- REFLEXIVITY AND INNOVATION: CONFLICTING COUNTERPARTS?
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
- On business models, resources and exogenous (dis)continuous innovation: evidences from the mobile applications industry
- Determinants of Innovation Commercialization Management and Anticipated Returns: An Exploratory Typology of SMEs
- RESOURCE CRITICALITY ASSESSMENT IN FUTURE ICT SCENARIOS
Tags: Technology management
Agrobiodiversity Products by SWOT Analysis as an Analysis for Strategic Innovation Genetic differentiation analysis for the identification of complementary parental pools for sorghum hybrid breeding in Ethiopia.
Subscribe to our stories
- Lessons from Five Years of Helping Governments Foster Incentives Transparency February 18, 2017
- Spatial Growth Solutions, Multi-Stakeholder Engagement, and Fish: Innovative Public-Private Dialogue in Mauritania’s Nouadhibou Free Zone February 18, 2017
- Making climate finance work in agriculture February 18, 2017
- Using a value chain approach to focus animal genetic interventions February 18, 2017
- Looping in local suppliers rather than forcing out international firms February 18, 2017