Six Lessons from Mobile Money Ventures in Developing Countries
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
Rajiv Lal is studying why so many mobile money companies are failing in developing countries.
Go to Source
- Issues, Responsibilities and Identities: A Distributed Leadership Perspective on Biotechnology R&D Management
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Venture philanthropy in Development: dynamics, challenges and lessons in the search for greater impact
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
Tags: Mobile Money Ventures
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018