Six Lessons from Mobile Money Ventures in Developing Countries
September 30, 2015 Editor 0
Rajiv Lal is studying why so many mobile money companies are failing in developing countries.
Go to Source
- Issues, Responsibilities and Identities: A Distributed Leadership Perspective on Biotechnology R&D Management
- The Art of Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Venture philanthropy in Development: dynamics, challenges and lessons in the search for greater impact
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
Tags: Mobile Money Ventures
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017