Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Can maize farmers in northern Ghana increase economic benefits by applying more nitrogen?
- Intensifying maize production in integrated crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- Insecticide spray regime effect on cowpea yield and financial returns in northern Ghana
- Pushing back against fertilizer use myth in northern Tanzania
- Improving water productivity in crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017