Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Can maize farmers in northern Ghana increase economic benefits by applying more nitrogen?
- Intensifying maize production in integrated crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- Insecticide spray regime effect on cowpea yield and financial returns in northern Ghana
- Pushing back against fertilizer use myth in northern Tanzania
- Improving water productivity in crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017