Sustainable use of nitrogen fertilizer for intensive maize production in northern Ghana
September 7, 2015 Editor 0
Their fertilizer nitrogen requirement to maximize grain yield on farmers’ fields is not known.
- Can maize farmers in northern Ghana increase economic benefits by applying more nitrogen?
- Intensifying maize production in integrated crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- Insecticide spray regime effect on cowpea yield and financial returns in northern Ghana
- Pushing back against fertilizer use myth in northern Tanzania
- Improving water productivity in crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality
Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance Students’ and junior doctors’ preparedness for the reality of practice in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018