Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- The Best Leaders Are Both Tough and Nice
- Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
- Intermediation in the Supply of Agricultural Products in Developing Economies
- Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018