Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- The Best Leaders Are Both Tough and Nice
- Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
Subscribe to our stories
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria July 26, 2017
- A nonlinear relationship between unemployment and human capital – evidence from African countries July 26, 2017
- Analysis of GMO food products companies: financial risks and opportunities in the global agriculture industry July 26, 2017
- Entrepreneurship takes stamina: How Mauritania is supporting budding entrepreneurs July 26, 2017
- Proposal of a Modelling of the Innovation Process in an International Manufacturing Company July 25, 2017