Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- The Best Leaders Are Both Tough and Nice
- Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017