Who is Boss in the Sharing Economy?
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
The recent controversy over whether Uber drivers are employees or independent contractors ignores the obvious: The answer is somewhere in between, says Andrei Hagiu. Do we need a new category of employee? A new class of business?
Go to Source
- The Best Leaders Are Both Tough and Nice
- Maybe Uber isn’t God’s Gift to Mankind
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018