The Product of The Future
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
What will the product of the future be like – and how will it be different than today’s products? Generally, all products will become part virtual, part physical. They will be connected, reconfigurable and – hopefully – smart. Also, the business model for their manufacturers will be dramatically different.
Go to Source
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- The new online course from Alexander Osterwalder and the creators of Business Model Generation
- The Future of Medtech – Applying the Power of Innovation
- Five Tips to Save your Business Model
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
- The rise of social product development
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018