The Product of The Future
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
What will the product of the future be like – and how will it be different than today’s products? Generally, all products will become part virtual, part physical. They will be connected, reconfigurable and – hopefully – smart. Also, the business model for their manufacturers will be dramatically different.
Go to Source
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- The new online course from Alexander Osterwalder and the creators of Business Model Generation
- The Future of Medtech – Applying the Power of Innovation
- Five Tips to Save your Business Model
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
- The rise of social product development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017