The Product of The Future
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
What will the product of the future be like – and how will it be different than today’s products? Generally, all products will become part virtual, part physical. They will be connected, reconfigurable and – hopefully – smart. Also, the business model for their manufacturers will be dramatically different.
Go to Source
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- The new online course from Alexander Osterwalder and the creators of Business Model Generation
- The Future of Medtech – Applying the Power of Innovation
- Five Tips to Save your Business Model
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
- The rise of social product development
Subscribe to our stories
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria July 26, 2017
- A nonlinear relationship between unemployment and human capital – evidence from African countries July 26, 2017
- Analysis of GMO food products companies: financial risks and opportunities in the global agriculture industry July 26, 2017
- Entrepreneurship takes stamina: How Mauritania is supporting budding entrepreneurs July 26, 2017
- Proposal of a Modelling of the Innovation Process in an International Manufacturing Company July 25, 2017