The Product of The Future
August 21, 2015 Editor 0
What will the product of the future be like – and how will it be different than today’s products? Generally, all products will become part virtual, part physical. They will be connected, reconfigurable and – hopefully – smart. Also, the business model for their manufacturers will be dramatically different.
Go to Source
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- The new online course from Alexander Osterwalder and the creators of Business Model Generation
- The Future of Medtech – Applying the Power of Innovation
- Five Tips to Save your Business Model
- Innovation and Production in Manufacturing Industry: a Comparative Study about Global Chains
- The rise of social product development
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018