Kenya: Orange Telkom Unveils 3G Firefox OS Low-End Smartphone in Kenya
July 5, 2015 Editor 0
[CIO] Orange Telkom Kenya has launched an entry level smartphone dubbed Orange Klif.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Rwanda: Govt Rolls Out High-Tech Blood Donation Technology
- Are WiFi-only tablets and mobile devices impractical in hotspot-starved African countries?
- Kenya: Qualcomm Pilots Tablets in Kenyan Schools
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
- Mobile data subscriptions account for 99 percent of all Internet access in Kenya
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018