South Africa: Apple Pay, Google Wallet At Mercy of SA Banks
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[News24Wire] Banks in South Africa hold the key to whether mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay could be widely adopted in the country, says an expert.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- South Africa: Western Cape Economic Opportunities On Food Technology
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- South Africa: Card Payments for SA’s Spaza Shops
- 3 Steps for Microsoft + Nokia Success in Africa
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018