Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Two Rules for Unleashing Your Company’s Innovation Energy
- Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
- Did You Know the Facebook Tipping Point Happened in Ghana on Sunday?
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017