Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Two Rules for Unleashing Your Company’s Innovation Energy
- Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
- Did You Know the Facebook Tipping Point Happened in Ghana on Sunday?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018