Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Two Rules for Unleashing Your Company’s Innovation Energy
- Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
- Did You Know the Facebook Tipping Point Happened in Ghana on Sunday?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017