Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Two Rules for Unleashing Your Company’s Innovation Energy
- Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
- Did You Know the Facebook Tipping Point Happened in Ghana on Sunday?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017