Africa RISING Ethiopia project external review report
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
The three Africa RISING projects recently commissioned external mid-term reviews of activities and progress. The main aim was to assess project performance and recommend ways to address any significant deviations from the planned Program Framework (PF).
- Africa RISING Ethiopia reviews progress and plans for 2016 and beyond
- Innovation and R4D platforms in Africa RISING: questioning sustainability
- Social learning for farming systems – Insights from Africa RISING in Ethiopia
- What you need to know about Africa RISING farm typology work
- Connecting research-in-development dots and investing in dynamic scaling pathways – Africa RISING phase2 kicks off with science for impact event
- Just how much gender capacity exists in Africa RISING?
Tags: Africa RISING
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017