Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Addressing Gender Imbalance Through Technology Initiatives
- Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: Remarks By the First Lady At Connecting Continents Event
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018