Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Addressing Gender Imbalance Through Technology Initiatives
- Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: Remarks By the First Lady At Connecting Continents Event
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017