Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Addressing Gender Imbalance Through Technology Initiatives
- Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: Remarks By the First Lady At Connecting Continents Event
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017