Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Addressing Gender Imbalance Through Technology Initiatives
- Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: Remarks By the First Lady At Connecting Continents Event
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017