4 Lessons That Nonprofits Can Teach Entrepreneurs
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
Paid attention lately to what United Way and the American Heart Association are up to? Maybe you should.
- Can Entrepreneurs Be Made?
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- Golden opportunities for design lie in social-impact projects
- A social enterprise business model for social entrepreneurs: theoretical foundations and model development
- Biases and debiasing in bank lending decisions to nascent entrepreneurs – an experimental study
- The technological decision model: an entrepreneurial innovation in digital printing technologies
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018