Thinking of Quitting Your Entrepreneurial Quest? Read This First.
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
Successful entrepreneurs never quit. Instead, they learn how to succeed by failing.
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- Cognitive consequences of business shut down. The case of Ugandan repeat entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Education: Reflexive Approaches to Entrepreneurial Learning in Practice
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- The Role of Perceived Abilities, Subjective Norm and Intentions in Entrepreneurial Activity
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and business clusters
Tags: Entrepreneurial Quest
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017