Thinking of Quitting Your Entrepreneurial Quest? Read This First.
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
Successful entrepreneurs never quit. Instead, they learn how to succeed by failing.
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- Cognitive consequences of business shut down. The case of Ugandan repeat entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Education: Reflexive Approaches to Entrepreneurial Learning in Practice
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- The Role of Perceived Abilities, Subjective Norm and Intentions in Entrepreneurial Activity
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and business clusters
Tags: Entrepreneurial Quest
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018