Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[Independent (Lagos)] Leading ICT Company, MTN Nigeria has introduced Caller Feel, an innovative service that allows subscribers display-personalized messages during calls.
Go to Source
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
- Customer Integration in Service Innovation: An Exploratory Study
- Nigeria: Nigeria Wins Global Government Innovation Award
- No Electricity Means No Internet: It’s Time to Bridge the Gap!
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017