Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[Independent (Lagos)] Leading ICT Company, MTN Nigeria has introduced Caller Feel, an innovative service that allows subscribers display-personalized messages during calls.
Go to Source
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
- Customer Integration in Service Innovation: An Exploratory Study
- No Electricity Means No Internet: It’s Time to Bridge the Gap!
- 4 Reasons Why MTN’s $235,000 Internet Bus is Reinventing a Flat ICT4D Tire
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017