Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[Independent (Lagos)] Leading ICT Company, MTN Nigeria has introduced Caller Feel, an innovative service that allows subscribers display-personalized messages during calls.
Go to Source
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
- Customer Integration in Service Innovation: An Exploratory Study
- Nigeria: Nigeria Wins Global Government Innovation Award
- No Electricity Means No Internet: It’s Time to Bridge the Gap!
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018