Ethiopia: ICT Village Gets Inaugurated
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[Addis Fortune] The anticipated Ethiopian Information & Communication Technology (ICT) was finally inaugurated on June 7, 201 5 in the presence of high government officials including Debretsion Gebremichael (PhD), minister of Communication and Information Technology.
Go to Source
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Contest seeks Ethiopia’s rising clean-tech innovators
- Do You Believe the Ethiopian Government’s Reasons for the Lack of Reliable Internet Access?
- soleRebels Footwear
- Working with strategic partners to strengthen Bio-Innovate Program implementation in eastern Africa
- Small-scale mechanization advancing farming systems to improve food, nutrition, and income security in Ethiopia
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018