Refections on 1st World Open Innovation Conference
April 20, 2015 Editor 0
The Garfield Center for Corporate Innovation reported that on December 4-5, 2014, Napa Valley became a get-away for Open Innovation academics and industry leaders–an international gathering place for the 1st Annual World Open Innovation Conference (WOIC). Open Innovation experts conglomerated in one place to share their thoughts, ideas, and findings on Open Innovation. Attendees heard from leading experts in Open Innovation: Henry Chesbrough, (Father of Open Innovation), Joel West, Frank Piller, Chris Tucci, and David Teece.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017