From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
On a mission for MIGA – the political risk insurance arm of the World Bank Group – I recently visited Burundi, South Sudan and Afghanistan to understand the investment conditions and needs of these conflict-affected countries.
In a blog post, I’ve shared four common threads that I observed during my trip, which offer insights into the challenges and opportunities on the ground.
The blog post for MIGA – the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency – can be found here: https://blogs.worldbank.org/miga/reflections-investment-prospects-countries-facing-fragility-and-conflict
- From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- Pensions, power & development performance
- Why Juba?
- The impact of tourism: How can we all do this better?
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018