Building Business Models
April 13, 2015 Editor 0
The LiveMint website noted that the reason a business model exists is because it articulates how a business creates, delivers and captures value. This is vital. Then why aren’t there as many books on business models as there are on strategy? The answer is perhaps linked to another question: why don’t organizations devote attention to their business models as they do to their strategy?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Kenyan scientists release five new canning bean varieties after sixty-year wait May 15, 2017
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector May 15, 2017
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana May 15, 2017
- Dairy production systems and the adoption of genetic and breeding technologies in Tanzania, Kenya, India and Nicaragua May 15, 2017
- Start-up from scratch? How entrepreneurship can generate sustainable development and inclusion in the Sahel May 15, 2017