4 Ways To Encourage Innovation In Your Startup Business
March 28, 2015 Editor 0
As the market becomes saturated, it becomes difficult for many businesses, especially startup enterprises, to stay on top of their competitions. Technology has paved a way for firms to revolutionize their marketing and management strategies. Another tried and tested way to infiltrate their specific markets successfully is to inspire innovation within their offices, from employees to their brand.
Go to Source
- Cognitive Biases Inhibiting Innovation in Top Management Teams
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective
- Top Innovation Secrets
- Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy: An Integrative Approach
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018