The Benefits of Open Innovation
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The World Economic Forum website noted thaT In a more connected world, open innovation offers opportunities to reduce research costs, spread risks and bring innovations to market more quickly. This approach has yielded significant benefits in many fields, including healthcare, IT business models and public policy. In the IT and software industries, open innovation has meant that companies license one another’s software to build new types of products. Governments are also embracing the open innovation paradigm.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018