The Benefits of Open Innovation
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The World Economic Forum website noted thaT In a more connected world, open innovation offers opportunities to reduce research costs, spread risks and bring innovations to market more quickly. This approach has yielded significant benefits in many fields, including healthcare, IT business models and public policy. In the IT and software industries, open innovation has meant that companies license one another’s software to build new types of products. Governments are also embracing the open innovation paradigm.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017