The Benefits of Open Innovation
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The World Economic Forum website noted thaT In a more connected world, open innovation offers opportunities to reduce research costs, spread risks and bring innovations to market more quickly. This approach has yielded significant benefits in many fields, including healthcare, IT business models and public policy. In the IT and software industries, open innovation has meant that companies license one another’s software to build new types of products. Governments are also embracing the open innovation paradigm.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018