Service Business Models
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The BusinessWire website reported that the past 5 years have seen huge levels of technology innovation in the energy and environment industry, with smart technology re-defining the landscape. The next 5 years will be the era of service business models innovation, as suppliers compete to maximise the real benefits for customers through strategic partnerships and/or acquisitions. Performance contracting will become the customers’ preferred business model and suppliers will need to develop service capabilities or partner with facility management companies or energy service providers in order to play in the most dynamic part of the market to maximise value co-creation.
Click here to read the article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage. Turning Problems into Profit: A transportation entrepreneur shows how to launch and grow a B2B start-up.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017