Business Model Canvas Is Replacing Traditional Business Plans
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The PR Newswere website noted that the Business Model Canvas is rapidly being adopted worldwide. In a study conducted jointly by Strategyzer and Business Models Inc., the main reason identified for the adoption of the Business Model Canvas is that it provides a common language for strategy and innovation, thus optimizing strategic discussions and ideas. And this is one reason why corporations such as Nestlé, Proctor & Gamble, Mastercard and universities Berkeley, Stanford and IMD have embraced this approach.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017