Business Model Canvas Is Replacing Traditional Business Plans
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The PR Newswere website noted that the Business Model Canvas is rapidly being adopted worldwide. In a study conducted jointly by Strategyzer and Business Models Inc., the main reason identified for the adoption of the Business Model Canvas is that it provides a common language for strategy and innovation, thus optimizing strategic discussions and ideas. And this is one reason why corporations such as Nestlé, Proctor & Gamble, Mastercard and universities Berkeley, Stanford and IMD have embraced this approach.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018