Open Innovation Lessons
February 6, 2015 Editor 0
The Huffington Post noted that the open innovation trend is well established. High profile examples the strong uptake by pharmaceutical companies of open innovation approaches have shown it to be both effective at developing new products and also a tactical move in business strategy. The evidence emerging from the research is that it is spreading across all industries and becoming more commonplace in ever smaller businesses.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Opportunities and Challenges for Data-Driven Agricultural Innovation June 21, 2017
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond. June 21, 2017
- Leveraging ‘suptech’ for financial inclusion in Rwanda June 21, 2017
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda. June 21, 2017
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin. June 14, 2017