Open Innovation 2.0
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
The European Commission website reported that Open Innovation is an important component of the foreseen European Innovation System, where all stakeholders need to be involved and create seamless interaction and mash-up for ideas in innovation ecosystems. Open Innovation 2.0 is a new paradigm based on a Quadruple Helix Model where government, industry, academia and civil participants work together to co-create the future and drive structural changes far beyond the scope of what any one organization or person could do alone. This model encompasses also user-oriented innovation models to take full advantage of ideas’ cross-fertilization leading to experimentation and prototyping in real world setting.
Click here to read the full article.
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
- Business Models and Open Innovation
- The Benefits of Open Innovation
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018