Innovative Solutions for Civic Issues
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
The IdeaPoke website reported that in view of the challenges created by growing urbanization, dense population concentrations and limited budgets, many local governments are turning to innovative methods to find solutions to civic issues. Taking a cue from how many large corporations have used crowdsourcing and open innovation to solve complex problems and create innovative consumer products, local governments are looking towards civic engagement and open innovation to help identify and develop solutions to public problems.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018