Five Ways to Make Your Innovation Culture Smell Better
December 17, 2014 Editor 0
When it comes to fostering continuous innovation, most organizational cultures stink at it. Industry research provides some interesting statistics which highlight that innovation is not easily obtainable and that companies are not innovating fast enough to repel the unrelenting threat posed by new market entrants with declining barriers to entry.
Go to Source
- Exploring the Moderating Influence of Product Innovativeness on the Organizational Integration-New Product Market Success Relationship
- Two Different Perspectives on Open Innovation – Libre versus Control
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Fostering Innovation through Effective Risk Management
- Factors Supporting Knowledge Integration in Global Innovation Projects: An Exploratory Study
- Managing Bioplastics Business Innovation in Start Up Phase
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017