How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
December 9, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. In this IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion we introduced EY’s way of utilizing innovation management to address the three most relevant board room challenges: top-line growth, bottom-line growth and business resilience.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
- How to Effectively Run Innovation Initiatives in Multinational Organizations
- Taking Open Innovation Management One Level Up
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017