How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
December 9, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. In this IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion we introduced EY’s way of utilizing innovation management to address the three most relevant board room challenges: top-line growth, bottom-line growth and business resilience.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
- How to Effectively Run Innovation Initiatives in Multinational Organizations
- Taking Open Innovation Management One Level Up
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018