6 peculiar industries to steal business ideas from
November 9, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this.
This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions.
Go ahead and discover how this weapon works for you 🙂
- How to impress your boss: 30 business tricks from 6 peculiar industries
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
- 11 Ways Big Companies Undermine Innovation
- How Open Innovation Can Help Your Business Grow
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018