Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
November 6, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. Join this live IM Channel One event on December 3rd to learn how to get the attention of the executive management, including investment related issues.
Go to Source
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- Live Web Event: How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017