Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
November 6, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. Join this live IM Channel One event on December 3rd to learn how to get the attention of the executive management, including investment related issues.
Go to Source
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- Live Web Event: How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018